There are some things to keep in mind when contacting me:
- There is a small chance I won’t respond. This could be for a number of reasons:
- I don’t feel there is an alignment between what is being done here and what you want.
- I have ADHD so sometimes I fall into the trap of believing that I’ll get back to something and completely forget that thing even existed. If you feel there is alignment and I have responded then simply hit me up again. If it’s pestering I’ll be sure to let you know.
- I have a wife and 3 kids and as you can see a number of projects. My life is busy in a good way. I might just miss your message completely and that’s okay. Circle back again if you want.
- Please get to the point. It’s okay to start with “Hi”, but after that get to it. I know you’re hitting me up for something of your own gain and that’s fine. Just let me know how it aligns with what I’m doing so I can see what I can gain. Let’s make it beneficial for both parties.
If you still want to move forward with contacting me then you can email me at email@example.com or hit me up on Twitter at @scrivs.